The Fender® Duff McKagan Signature 4 String Bass in Pearl White was designed for the man who has earned his place in rock history by holding down the low end for bands such as Guns N' Roses and Velvet Revolver. The Duff McKagan Signature Bass is rock and roll personified.
Based on the instrument he has used ever since the first GNR album, the Duff McKagan Signature model is a distinctive, sleek and full-sounding reissue of the '80s-era Jazz Bass®® Special, which combined a Precision Bass®® body with a Jazz Bass®® neck and a set of Precision® and Jazz Bass®® pickups.
That's all here, with a Pearl White finish, gloss-black neck and headstock, TBX circuit (treble/bass cut), black hardware and custom skull-engraved neck plate and includes a deluxe gig bag.
There is no other Fender® bass in Fender’s catalog right now with this look, feel or sound.
Combine’s The Best Of The P&J Bass®!
• Alder body with Precision Bass® shape
• Black painted maple neck with modern "C" shape
• Rosewood fingerboard, 9.5" radius
• 20 medium jumbo frets
• Split single coil Precision Bass® (mid) and single coil Jazz Bass® (bridge) pickups
• Volume and Tone knobs with master TBX circuit (Treble/Bass cut)
• Standard 4 saddle bridge
• Open gear tuners
• 34" scale
• Thick knurled black control knobs
• Side mounted input jack
• Deluxe gig bag includedFender Duff McKagan P BassÂ®